Lead Frontend Developer
- Exciting products and modern technology
about the company
Your future employer is one of the key players in its industry, with a presence in Asia Pacific and they’re expanding! Your next employer inspires innovation, solutions-driven and upholds is seeking for the right talent to be part of their engineering team!
about the job
The position entails the responsibilities for the frontend development for their in-house products and platforms; constant collaboration with the global team, ensuring code best practices. You will be the team lead and technical mentor of one of the Agile team(s).
- Develop and optimise front-end applications and tools
- Involved in the development and maintenance of the web and mobile application platform, with the understanding of both demands and business requirements
- Code review
- Guide, grown and mentor young developers and your team
- Set technical direction and standard of the product(s)
- Execute comprehensive unit testing on the modules
- Collaborate with back-end and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain good practices to ensure front-end responsiveness, and implement new standards as needed
about the manager / team
This role is for you if you enjoy and excel in working within a dynamic and driven team, and working in a company where support is given to help employees to achieve their full potential in their career.
skills & experience required
- At least 7 years of professional experience in front-end (Angular) development, with an in-depth understanding of distributed systems
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Added-advantage skills: Good knowledge of NodeJS, Nextjs, Typescript, Jest and Rest API; Java for backend development
- Knowledge of implementing and running CI / CD
- Experienced in automation testing
- Experience leading or managing an agile team
If you share the same passion, fun, energetic and would like to work in a progressive and forward thinking environment, kindly send your latest CV to us by applying or give us a call for a confidential discussion.
Desiree Mu | Randstad | 016 805 7070 | email@example.com