We are currently looking for Lead Reliability Engineer, Statical Methods for one of the leading US semiconductor manufacturers based in Malaysia. This position requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Quality Director
- Team size: 3 direct reports
- Location: Melaka
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- This role involves employing statistical methods (SPC) to analyze, predict, and enhance the reliability of our products
- Utilize statistical techniques to assess and predict product reliability throughout its lifecycle
- Develop and implement reliability models, test plans and methodologies, including accelerated life testing, to validate product performance under various conditions to ensure robustness and quality
- Analyze failure data, identify patterns, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve reliability issues
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proficiency in statistical and reliability software, DoE and tools for data analysis.
- Strong understanding of reliability modeling, reliability testing methodologies and failure analysis techniques.
- Experience in statistical analysis and reliability engineering within a product development environment is desirable.
how to apply
To apply online, please send your CV to the relavant link provided. Alternatively, please contact Michelle at 018 664 9771 if you are interested in the job....