about the company
Your future employer is a property investment holding company, currently looking for a Leasing & Marketing Executive for their office tower.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan for the office tower
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, business partners, etc.
- Source new and suitable tenants in line with the tenant mix planning, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Conduct site viewing, follow-up with prospects and perform marketing calls
- Liaise with tenants on initiation of lease, termination, payment, complaints, enquiries and initiate necessary related action or documentation, including preparation of Letters of Offer and Tenancy Agreements
- Coordinate with other departments (finance, legal and maintenance) regarding tenancy matters
- Prepare activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Assist in the preparation of budget and rental plan
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in leasing admnistration
- Driven, ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....