about the company
Your future employer is a Property Developer that has completed multiple projects, looking for a Leasing and Operations Manager for their retail and cultural marketplace.
about the job
- Understand market demand, develop feasible plans for the marketplace and ensure that the growth and direction of the business are always on track
- Oversee all aspects of business operations, for example, leasing, vendor management, business planning, financial management, marketing, facilities, etc.
- Work closely with top management to formulate leasing plans, improve merchant mix, unleash the value of the marketplace and facilitate revenue growth
- Prepare annual sales budget and forecasts, review monthly financial forecast, manage the return on investment (ROI) for the marketplace
- Source suitable merchants for the marketplace, ensuring that the merchant mix is aligned with the positioning of the marketplace
- Work closely with the marketing team, conduct market research and hold promotional activities to increase profitability and traffic to the marketplace
- Prepare budget for operational expenses and capital expenses
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Property Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the related industry
- Ambitious and aggressive character with extensive technical knowledge in mall operations
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Willing to be based in Negeri Sembilan
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....