about the company
Your future employer is a well-known Property Developer based in Kedah, that has completed multiple projects (residential, commercial, retail, etc.) in the past, looking for a Leasing Executive for their retail and commercial projects.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop feasible leasing strategies
- Source suitable tenants aligned with the tenant mix planning and establish good landlord-tenant relationships
- Resolve and coordinate with internal departments on leasing enquiries
- Conceptualize and develop strategies that will increase occupancy rate
- Monitor pre and post tenancy issues such as tenancy agreement, collections, liaison and handover
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior
- Assist in the preparation of budget and rental plan
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in mall/retail leasing
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Knowlegeable in lease terms, specifications as well as tenancy policies
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....