about the company
Your future employer is a Property Developer that has completed multiple projects (landed, commercial, retail, etc.), currently looking for a Leasing Manager for their commercial properties.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, business partners, etc.
- Source for new and suitable tenants with good concept for retail and commercial space in line with the tenant mix planning, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Keep track of properties via property status report, such as rental payment, property conditions, etc.
- Conceptualize, develop and create strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will improve and maximize tenant occupancy of rental units
- Handles tenants' requests and complaints efficiently and courteously
- Build a pool of capable and well-network agents and partners to ensure the landlords are able to rent out vacant units at the best rental rate
- Conduct periodical inspection to the premises; to advise management on the state of the building/property and suggest maintenance and rectification works if necessary
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in leasing and tenancy management
- Ambitious and aggressive character with extensive technical knowledge in leasing and tenancy policies
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....