about the company
Your future employer is a well-known Property Developer that has completed multiple projects, and is currently looking for a Leasing Manager for their shopping malls.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan for the mall
- Oversee the marketing and advertising of vacancies on media/advert channels to attract potential tenants
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, brokers, business partners, etc.
- Conceptualize, develop and create strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall
- Monitor tenant mix to ensure it is commercially profitable to the mall
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Pprepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Prepare leasing budgets and rental plan
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in mall leasing
- Ambitious and aggressive character with extensive technical knowledge in mall leasing
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Knowlegeable in lease terms, specifications as well as tenancy policies
- Willing to relocate for work
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/xinrou-teh/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....