about the company
Your future employer is a well-known shopping mall located within the golden triangle area of Kuala Lumpur, looking for a Leasing Manager.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan for the mall
- Develop rapport with tenants, stakeholders, business partners, etc.
- Source new and suitable tenants in line with the tenant mix planning, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Conceptualize and develop strategies that will increase tenant occupancy of the mall
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Assist in the preparation of budget and rental plan
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in mall leasing
- Driven, ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....