about the company
Your future employer is a well-known Shopping Mall, looking for a Leasing & Marketing Executive. The team is expanding aggressively and looking forward to bringing awesome experience to shoppers/customers.
about the job
- Assist in the overall leasing and marketing functions of the mall
- Plan, implement and monitor mall events, advertising activities, marketing campaigns, exhibitions and review effectiveness of events and promotions for improvement
- Develop and implement strategies to attract footfall and eventually increase revenue of the mall
- Conceptualize, develop and create strategies that will increase and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan for the mall
- Get involved in the annual budget planning
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Keep updated with latest mall marketing trends, digital innovations and communication channels
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Real Estate Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mall leasing and marketing
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Ambitious and aggressive characters
- Willing to relocate for work
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, dob in your resume....