about the company
Your future employer is a Property Management Consultancy that has managed multiple office projects, and is currently looking for a Leasing Specialist for their team.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible marketing plan for properties managed by the company
- Oversee the marketing and advertising of vacancies on media/advert channels to attract potential tenants
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, brokers, business partners, etc.
- Conceptualize, develop and create strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize occupancy rate
- Monitor tenant mix to ensure commercially profitable to the building
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Prepare leasing budget and rental plans
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided
- Ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume.