about the company ::
Your future employer is a MNC specialising in the Medical Devices industry. We’re looking for a Logistics Manager to be part of their Logistics and Operations team in Petaling Jaya. Our client has been well known to offer great benefits and significant exposure in this industry.
about the role ::
- You will need to oversee and organise daily, weekly and monthly logistics activities with both internal and external service providers.
- You have to identify opportunities in the supply chain to reduce waste, reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- You will need to work with internal stakeholders to ensure daily operations are running smoothly.
- You are required to liaise with internal stakeholders to run major projects within the company.
- You have to ensure high accuracy in inventory control and stock count.
about the team ::
You will be directly reporting to the Regional Logistics Manager and indirect to the Commercial Manager. You will be working in a team of 25-30 team members handling Logistics and Sales operations.
skills and experience ::
- You possess more than 3 to 5+ years of work experience in Logistics/Supply Chain roles.
- You have extensive experience and knowledge in Logistics and Supply Chain management.
- You are great at people management and have outstanding communication skills, able stakeholders internally and externally.
- You possess a strong attention to detail and are someone who is meticulous and organised at work.
- You are great with planning and organising large projects in conjunction with the company direction.
how to apply ::
To apply, send your updated CV to us via the link below. If you are facing any issues with the link, you may email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Logistics Manager - Medical Devices).