about the company
Your future employer is a reputable shopping mall located at Kuching, currently looking for a Leasing & Marketing Manager for the mall.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop feasible leasing plans for the mall
- Lead the leasing and tenancy administration team
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, business partners, etc.
- Source for new and suitable tenants with good retail concept in line with the tenant mix planning
- Negotiate with tenants on leasing, go through all necessary documentations and procedures, conclude deals such as preparation of letter of offer, tenancy agreements, collections of deposits, signing of the agreement, handover of premises, rental payment and renewal of lease
- Conceptualize and implement strategies that will increase the occupancy rate
- Monitor tenant’s sales turnover and provide recommendations to retain, renew, terminate or assist the particular tenant
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor mall events, advertising activities, marketing campaigns, function or exhibition and review effectiveness of events and promotions for improvement
- Be in charge of budgeting, planning, advertising, promotions, community relations, public relations and sponsorship
- Work with external advertising and public relations agencies to implement mall branding and other marketing approaches
- Develop and implement strategies to attract footfall and eventually increase revenue of the mall
- Keep updated with latest mall marketing trends, digital innovations and communication channels
- Liaise with suppliers and media agencies in the execution of marketing activities
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Assist the finance department on aging credit control
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the superior
- Develop and execute effective business plans, budgets – CAPEX / OPEX, tenancy mix and optimizing rentals structures
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in mall and retail leasing
- Ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....