about the company
Your future employer is a neighbourhood shopping mall.
about the job
- Understand market demand, develop feasible plans for the mall and ensure that the growth and direction of the mall are always on track
- Oversee all aspects of the mall management, for example, leasing and tenant relations, business planning, financial management, profit and loss (P&L), mall marketing, facilities management, cost saving, etc.
- Conceptualize and develop strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will maximize profitability of the mall
- Lead the budget planning for the mall
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Property/Facility Management or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience with proven track record in neighbourhood mall management
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....