your future employer
A global technology company and a household name in the gaming industry. Listed on the HKSE and continuously growing and adding value to the world. Great place to work and a great place to do great work.
- Salary: RM10,000 - RM 16,000
- Benefits: bonus, medical coverage, freebies, culture
- Reports to: Head of AppSec
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
as the Manager, Application Security you will
- Plans, organizes and manages security related to application.
- Develop and maintain security policies, security standards, security processes and best practices into SDLC to compliance with regulations such as RMiT and TRM.
- Manage vulnerability check tools such as Static Code Analysis, Software Composition Analysis and Dynamic Code Analysis tools.
- Conduct regular security assessments such as critical security design review, code review and application security testing.
- Discover potential threats and vulnerabilities in application and provide solution/mitigation plan.
- Monitor and response to security breaches/threats/vulnerabilities. Investigate and remediate security incidents.
- Assists in auditing and compliance related to security.
- Coordinate application pen-testing with software engineer to fix the finding.
- Collaborate with software engineers and devops in securing application.
- Provide security training and guidance to software engineers or other team member.
- Mentor and coach members of the team.
preferred candidate should have
- Experience with vulnerability check tools such as Static Code Analysis, Software Composition Analysis and Dynamic Code Analysis tools
- Experience with application security testing with tools and/or manually.
- Strong knowledge in web protocols, authentication mechanism, cryptography, application security, cloud architecture and/or network infrastructure security.
- Familiarity with development tools including Visual Studio, JIRA, GIT and Jenkins.
- Must be able explain all vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the OWASP Top 10 & CWE 25 to any audience and discuss effective defensive techniques.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations including PCI, ISO27002, RMiT and TRM is desired.
- Holding security related certification such as CEH, CASE, CASS, CISSP is a plus.
why you should apply
The exposure to new and advanced threats, the chance to work with energetic and security-focused individuals and the name of the brand you represent makes this opportunity an excellent choice for your next career move.
how to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, kindly click on the appropriate link to apply. Alternatively, you may send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Zen Teng | Recruitment Consultant | email@example.com | 017 500 6907...