about the company
Your future employer is a REIT Company managing multiple projects, and is currently looking for an Asset Performance Manager.
about the job
- Conceptualize and develop Asset Performance Management strategies for the properties owned by the company
- Maintain asset performance and unleash the hidden values of the company's assets by emphasizing the return on investment (ROI) and cost optimization
- Design and implement strategies to finalize tenancy agreement with tenants
- Monitor credit management of tenants and take necessary actions on outstanding invoices
- Establish good partnerships with stakeholders, external clients, local authorities and the group of companies
- Lead the execution of service provider in managing critical projects, disposal and handing over of properties to the new owner
- Review and submit the asset performance report to management
- Connect and liaise with service providers on facility management to ensure planned activities are completed in proper manner, within the allocated budget
- Review the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Processes (WP)
- Implement Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) culture in the team
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Property/Real Estate Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in asset management
- Ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....