about the company
Our client is a public listed property developer based in the Petaling Jaya area.
about the job
The key role of Customer Relationship Management is to maintain a healthy relationship with our existing customers including non-buyers (shoppers, clubhouse members, theme park visitors, etc). Adopt a planned and strategic approach in increasing customer loyalty and advocacy.
- To deliver a CRM platform that supports nurturing and activating of leads, driving customers advocacy and a seamless customer experience.
- To develop strategic customer engagement initiatives and a customer advocacy program.
- To implement customer experience measurement and framework to promote a customer-centric culture with accountability and ownership at all levels.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Department, he is a branding and marketing specialist who has been in the industry for a substantial number of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be managing a team of 2. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or commerce
- Malaysian citizen with a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, including hands-on experience in CRM.
- Exposure to the Property industry will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate experience as a strong strategic thinker who possesses confidence and composure in communication.
- Skilled at using data to understand customers and prospects, identify opportunities and drive business priorities.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a basic salary + allowance of up to RM13,000 per month. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Development Managers looking forward to working with financially strong and profitable companies.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or WhatsApp Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...