about the company
We are looking for an experienced manager who have experience in leading software projects related to Data and privacy transformation programme to uplift existing data and privacy processes as well as control to improve customer experience.
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Company Size: 200 and above
- Regions covered: Global
- Be part of the Data Privacy and Transformation Programme Team
about the job
- Technically lead software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility towards understanding and capturing requirements, design, implementation and acceptance testing especially in the data and privacy context.
- Produce high quality technical documentation.
- Decompose technical tasks and provide estimates.
- Mentor and coach team member in the tech data and privacy team.
- Undertake implementation tasks without supervision, including software installation, setup and testing within a Test-Driven implementation process.
- Monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Ensure scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method.
- Ensure all software components are secure and as per Bank security standards.
- Adhere to governance and standards and ensure alignment with framework patterns.
- Apply proven mechanisms such as DevOps to conceptualize on those areas and come out with productive solutions.
- Manage work on tools/modules deliverables from installation to completion as per project timelines
- Brainstorm design solutions based on user/product requirements.
- Partner with stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver solutions – deep understanding of the problem and context along with ownership are key to be successful in this role.
Minimum 12+ years of hands-on working experience in software development in the following area:-
- Data Privacy related Project Delivery
- Knowledge on Data Privacy regulations and principles (ie. GDPR)
- Multitasking ability and good Communication skills
- Understanding of DevOps practices and toolsets
- Good experience on Cloud Computing (Terraforms)
- Working experience in software development and understand user requirements and break it into high level & low level design
- Agile implementation experience
- Able to handle user requests for creation of new data and set up
- Responsible for meeting implementation schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical and functional specification
- Co-ordinate with the vendor teams to resolve issues (thru clarification, data fixes and program fixes following required process) in development & test environments
- Support production rollouts and change implementations followed by successful UVT
Must have working experience in two of the below streams/ products:-
- Data Discovery: BigID, Informatica, Securiti AI
- Data Subject Rights: BigID, OneTrust, Securiti AI
- Records Management: FileNet, OpenText records management, RecFind, Alfresco
- Data Sovereignty: SecuPi, Immuta
- Cookies & Consent Management: OneTrust, Securiti AI
- Tag Manager/Marketing platform: Adobe Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud, Optimize
- Workflow Management: Pega, ServiceNow
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Manager, Data and Privacy Transformation or call Jonathan at 0138168988 if you are interested with the job)
Senior Manager- Digital and Emerging Technology...