about the company
Our client is a mid-sized property developer based in the Petaling Jaya area.
about the job
- Develop and implement integrated, high-density property development strategies, guidelines, plans and operations.
- Develop and implement commercial property investment strategies.
- Manage overall development planning, coordination, and control of projects from initiation, planning, execution, control and monitor and completion.
- Main liaison with regulatory authorities to ensure all contractual and regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Manage overall marketing and sales planning to ensure timely deliverables at the intended and approved value.
- Responsible for contract matters in relation to property development – project management, design and build contracts, marketing and sales, credit administration, legal, etc.
- Plan and manage the financial requirements and reporting of the company and group to ensure strategic objectives and attainable.
- Build strong relationship with financial institutions to obtain financing facilities.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Executive Director - Property, he is a registered civil engineer (Ir.) who has been in the industry for a substantial number of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be managing a team of 10. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
skills & experience required
- Degree in civil engineering/business administration/finance-related disciplines.
- Malaysian citizen with a minimum of 15 years of experience in managing property development projects from inception till handling over.
- Well-versed with government regulations and laws related to the property development industry in Malaysia.
- Strong leadership with excellent stakeholder management skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with basic salary + allowance of up to RM15,000 per month. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Development Managers looking forward to working with financially strong and profitable companies.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or WhatsApp Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...