about the company
Our client is a public listed property development and construction company based in the Petaling Jaya area.
about the job
- Set up the division and develop risk-based audit programmes covering areas of financial, operational and compliance.
- Manage and lead or perform and support the planning, fieldwork and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives. To perform audit annually and conduct follow up reviews of operational deficiencies.
- Review draft reports performed by the team members and ensure completion of audit assignments in conformity with planned schedules and standards.
- Ensure final reports are drafted and issued to improve the internal controls, risk management and governance.
- Manage and monitor closely on the follow up schedule and review the remedial actions taken to address the audit issues raised.
- Provide guidance, support, and constructive feedback to team members to enhance their capabilities.
- Identify and report any non-compliance incidents to Audit Committee.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Audit Committee, you will be managing a team of 2.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or any related field.
- Malaysian citizen with a minimum of 8 years of experience covering internal and external audit for the construction or property development companies.
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia (“IIAM”) and Certified Internal Auditor (“CIA”).
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with basic salary + allowance of up to RM10,000 per month. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Internal Auditors seeking career progression.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or WhatsApp Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...