about the company
Your future employer is a reputable shopping mall located at Kuala Lumpur, currently looking for a Tenant Management Manager to attend to tenants' issues and eventually improve the mall as a whole.
about the job
- Support the HOD in coordinating all tenancy administration matters and ensure proper compilation alignment with the company's guidelines and regulations
- Prepare and execute the P&L, budget, capex, sales performance and forecast
- Create and implement long-term strategies, setting goals for offer development in accordance with the company's business plan, ensuring alignment between centre management, project and centralised tenant management and leasing team
- Coordinate with tenants on tenancy administrative processes, ensuring the tenancy agreements are properly executed, stamped and delivered
- Connect with tenants, understand their problems in terms of sales performance, and eventually provide assistance to the tenants
- Apply the Tenant Management System (TMS) on all leasing and tenancy matters
- Analyze and evaluate tenants’ gross sales performance and provide action plans to improve overall sales performance
- Develop and implement the best practices for processing lease documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as the primary company contact for landlord and manage the preparation of any requested reports
- Establish SOPs to provide immediate feedbacks on tenants’ issues
- Establish and maintain good rapport with tenants, business partners, stakeholders, etc.
- Serve as the point of contact between tenants and other departments
- Identify problems and solutions that will improve sales and services according to company's goals
- Analyze sales performance data and provide recommendations for extension/renewal of contract before expiry
- Develop SOPs to ensure contractual and operational compliance to meet business requirements
- Carry out regular meetings with tenants, which includes internal coordination
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in tenant management and leasing
- At least 10 years of experience in shopping mall management
- Ambitious and aggressive character
- Knowledgeable on retail operations, tenant’s needs, including merchandising and store concepts and brand evaluation
- Good people management skills
- Able to manage tenants’ complaints and expectations
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....