about the company
You will be joining the well known MNC medical devices manufacturer.
Reporting to: Manufacturing Manager
Attractive remuneration package
about the job
- Implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents to meet current and future production volume and delivery requirements.
- Complete process validationactivities (IQOQPQ) & documentation
- Investigate, evaluate and select new processes, equipment and technologies for longer term manufacturing requirements.
- Responsible for the management, performance and completion of all projects
- Supports production by resolving technical issues as required
- Planning and scheduling of project transition plans from NPI to Production & Engineering transfers.
- Define engineering problems that lead to throughput or quality issues, evaluates cause of problem, implement solutions to stabilize processes, increases production output, improve production yield, reduce production cycle time and cost improvement
- Represent Headgear manufacturing engineering on new design project XFT, actively provide constructive technical feedback and recommendations to ensure robust, manufacturable product.
- Select, and manage the activities of, external suppliers to ensure they are integrated into the project and that the organization receives satisfactory standards of services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or any related field
- Well versed in Process Validation
- Candidates from related manufacturing industry
- Willing to work in Johor
How to apply?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com with “subject title: Manufacturing Engineer (Johor)” or Whatsapp to +6016-663 9410.
Manufacturing and engineering divisions
Level 22.2, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City Kuala Lumpur 59200...