about the company
Randstad is partnering with a German based MNC company that specializes in machines for industrial applications. The company is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to be part of their growing team.
duties and responsibilities
- Manage marketing activities, including the coordination of communication materials (flyers, publiations, social media, ets.), organizing events and trade fairs, conducting physical seminars and webinars, and overseeing the marketing budget.
- Act as the liaison with the Regional Marketing/HQ Marketing department.
- Conduct market analysis, analyze consumer insights, assess competitors, and monitor market dynamics.
- Customize and localize marketing materials, including translation when necessary.
- Plan and execute events, such as exhibitions and technical seminars.
- Handle public relations matters to enhance the corporate image and branding.
- Take charge of the corporate brand and identity of the company.
skill and experience
- Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, International Business or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role within an MNC, preferably in a matrix structure and a dynamic work environment.
- Strong command of both spoken and written English.
- Familiar with design software, including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, would be a plus.
- Additional advantages include experience in tele-marketing or service call-center roles.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to James at email@example.com (with subject title: Marketing Executive - Equipments/Machinery) if you are interested in the job....