about the company
Our client is a well-known architecture firm founded in Australia. With much successes since 2015, the team is expanding in Malaysia as they focus to improve the lives of people and community through their workmanship.
The firm focuses in residential and commercial architecture (ranging from private residences, residential town houses, apartments, to commercial buildings).
You will join the team as the Marketing Manager, working closely with the Managing Director based in Malaysia along with counterparts based in Australia. They are passionate about their work and has a variety of skills to deliver B2B and B2C projects in the community.
Mode: Office @ Bukit Jalil
Office hours: 7am - 4pm
Team size: 7
Perks: Attractive salary package. You will have ample freedom for ideas and execution.
about the job
- You ideate, strategize, plan and run marketing strategies (90% digital, 10% on ground) for the architecture firm to build a stronger brand and attract more leads.
- You propose and run digital marketing strategies on digital platforms, not limited to Search (Google), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn), Video (Youtube) and other traditional marketing platforms.
- You research, identify, engage, and cooperate with relevant influencers to promote the company's brand and services.
- You monitor, report, and optimize the performance of marketing activation for continuous improvements.
about the you
- You have proven success in Digital Marketing within firms like Architecture or Interior Design.
- You are experienced in Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok), Paid Ads, and Influencer Marketing.
- You are creative and can work effectively with minimal supervision.
how to apply
If this role interests you, please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, please send your resume to Gwen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.