technical issues, all necessary certificates, documents, as-built drawings, etc for SC and final handing over.you will be assisting the procurement/operation team by providing all necessary technical input
to facilitate the award of procurement/subcontract packages.you will be attending to technical clarifications as and when required to address technical issues
and establish method statements.you will be doing site coordination and manage ME subcontractors' work progress, drawings, material, samples, method statement submission, and approval, to ensure quality
and timely completion.you will perform any other M&E related matter as and when assigned by the project manager.
- candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- experienced in Fire Protection System, Plumbing System, HVAC System, Process System, Gas system or cleanroom will be added advantageous
- construction site working experience in industrial project is an advantage.
- at least 2 to 3 years and above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- familiar working with MC for industrial development.