about the company
Currently, our client, a multinational construction company specializing in industrial and commercial projects, is actively recruiting for project management positions within the construction industry. With a stellar financial track record and a well-earned reputation for excellence in project execution, they have a multitude of ongoing and upcoming projects in their portfolio. Presently, they are keenly looking to add mechanical engineers to their team to provide valuable support for these construction projects.
about the job
- To assist construction manager in establishing project objectives, procedures, data collection methods, and performance standards within parameters of corporate policy
- To create and administer testing protocols for monitoring project performance
- To ensure that the project is delivered efficiently as required as the client's expectations in terms of budgets, policies, quality, safety, and time constraints.
- To manage compliance with standards and specifications for quality control and assurance
- To liaise closely with relevant stakeholders for successful delivery of the project including client, sub-contractors, suppliers, consultants etc.
- To oversee budgetary, scheduling, and project databases, and report regularly to project manager on progress as well as on problems that could significantly affect cost or schedule
about the team
As the construction industry is warming up again, our clients are looking to add to their team to feed the needs of their new projects. These are big companies with teams of good sizes and proper support. You will be reporting to the Project Manager working alongside a strong team of project engineers.
skills and experience required
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in the related project design/construction.
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Prefer construction site working experience in relevant field projects.
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. The companies we work with have a great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, you can reach me via firstname.lastname@example.org/ 019-9042524. Kindly include your current, expected salary, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, and d.o.b in your resume....