about the company
Randstad is partnering with a well established manufacturer company and they are expanding their operation at Malaysia and looking for a Mechanical Engineer as part of their strategic growth.
about the team | manager
Reporting to: Mechanical Lead
Team Size: 10
Regions covered: Malaysia
Excellent remuneration package
about the job
- Mechanical installation and commissioning of corrugated machines include steam piping assembling & supervising.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of machines at customer site.
- Start-up the machines, training customer regarding operation, maintenance, and spare parts knowledge.
- Advising / recommendation on spare parts, maintenance, and other service products to customer.
skill and experience required
- Mechanical engineering background, bachelor, or diploma degree.
- 2-3 years field experience of maintenance/troubleshooting to heavy duty machines.
- Be ready to travel frequently.
- Read and understand mechanical drawings and plant layouts, basic skills in pneumatic / hydraulic
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. You may contact lincoln | email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln824/ | https://www.randstad.com.my/jobs/q-lincoln/.