We are currently looking for a Medical Science Liaison (Project Manager) to join a fast growing strategic solution provider for pharmaceutical companies that has a team of experienced consultants providing end-to-end solutions, from design to implementation, optimizing business performance. Additionally, their scientific services arm specializes in life sciences, healthcare, and biotech, providing market analysis, commercialization strategies, and investment advice focusing on healthcare professionals. This role requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Associate VP, Project Management
- Location: Selangor
- Excellent compensation package
- Remote working flexibility
- Experienced in managing low to middle level projects and being able to plan and execute various types of medical education and communication programs.
- They should be capable of creating detailed project implementation plans, maintaining project planning, and identifying and reporting any issues that may impact project completion.
- Ensure that projects have detailed implementation plans, documented requirements, and meet agreed project objectives and monitor project progress, provide timely and accurate project communications to stakeholders, and liaise with relevant sponsors and stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Act as a single point of contact for clients who are pharmaceutical companies to share their findings/information/collaterals to healthcare professionals from a technically sound perspective.
- proven track record in project management, specifically in handling low to middle level projects. They should be experienced in managing project activities, creating implementation plans, and ensuring the successful execution of various types of deliverables within the medical education and communication field.
- effectively engaging with clients and stakeholders. This includes proactively identifying opportunities for continued business engagements, maintaining strong communication channels, and providing regular updates on project progress.
- capable of creating detailed project implementation plans, documenting requirements, and ensuring that projects meet agreed-upon objectives. Experience in monitoring project progress, identifying potential risks or delays, and making necessary adjustments to keep projects on track is essential.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Shash at 0129175705 or drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested in the job.
Level 22.2, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City Kuala Lumpur 59200
M +6012 917 5705