about the job
- You will be assisting the Project Manager/ Senior Engineer on all activities that are carried out at the construction site;
- You will be responsible for material quantities take-off, build bill of materials;
- You will be assisting the Commercial Department in materials procurement;
- You will be performing quality control at construction sites.
- Degree in Mechanical/ HVAC/ Mechatronics/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 2 years working experience with basic exposure in MEP design and construction site; preferably with cleanroom or semiconductor plants.
- Has interest to develop career in construction industry;
- Able to operate AutoCAD software, MS Excel, MS Words and MS PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be flexible to travel within Malaysia