about the company
You will work with the global technology leader dedicated which has been in the industry for more than 45 years. Their industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. They have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees with 150 countries presence.
about the manager/team
You will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks - to work with the head of MRP or MES CoE alongside with few Principal Consultants and other functional and technical consultants. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
about the job
- Perform business requirements gathering, analysis gap analysis, application mapping, identification and resolution of gaps, change in procedures and proposed workaround solutions in effectively utilizing core application
- Responsible for functional and technical specification development, configuration setup, proofof concept and acceptance test
- Perform Testing of implemented system
- Assist our sales team on the system demonstration to our potential clients
- Perform project team trainings to executive level and functional user level
- Perform some technical work including building reports, queries and simple customizationsusing embedded tools.
about the requirements
- Added advantage for those who has experience in implementing software projects in Manufacturing (MES/MRP) - Not compulsary
- Added advantage for those who has experience in Consulting / if dont, need to be able to confront clients
- At least 4+ years relevant experience in ERP projects.
- Familiar with Financials, Logistics, Distributions, MRP or Supply Chain would be an added advantage
- Ability to prepare detail modification specifications.
- Ability to analyse customer’s business operations and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to assess existing customer’s usage and prepare a software assessment document.
- Knowledge of MSSQL server, query, Crystal reports are desirable (not compulsary).
about the salary & benefits
- Only for MALAYSIAN
- up to RM 20,000 depends on experiences and skills
- hybrid working mode
- Medical benefits cover employee, spouse and kids
- Possible 3 times/year of increment cycles to performing employee
- Other Great benefits