about the company
you will be joining an established solution provider who specializes in offering software product services such as fullstack development and cloud migration to both local as well as overseas clientele across Asia. The company currently has over 50 enthusiastic tech specialists delivering quality products and is seeking to expand their software development team exponentially.
culture & benefits
- 13 months salary
- flexi working hours (come in as late as 11:00am)
- lucrative performance bonus and increment
about the role
As a developer, you will be working closely with teams members to develop and enhance the
software applications, participate in system quality testing and any technical support to the software applications
about the job
- participate in designing and creating scalable software
- writing clean, functional code on the front and back end
- testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- design client-side and server-side architecture
- design and develop effective APIs
- develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
knowledge, skills and experience
- bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree, computer science / information technology, engineering (computer/telecommunication) or equivalent.
- required skill(s): c#.net, mysql, angular js
- open to picking up new programming languages such as php and nodejs
- at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- preferably junior executives specializing in it/computer - software or equivalent.
- good working attitude.
- passionate in gaming industry.
- work with minimum supervision as well as able to contribute to team development.
- keen to learn attitude
how to apply
Interested candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eugene Fo at +6014 640 4098 for a confidential discussion....