- Endless career growth/ development
- Hybrid work mode
about the company
The company you may potentially work for is a leading technology provider with a global presence, based in Canada. They are renowned worldwide for their innovative cloud products and platforms. Having been established for over 60 years, they have partnered with some of the biggest and most well-known names and clients across the globe.
about the job
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (Agile, SCRUM environment)
- Design, Implement, and test software, ensuring user stories are completed;
- Participate actively in the design, code reviews, sprint planning, and daily standups
- Participate in team-directed planning sessions for development iterations;
- Prepare, utilize, and maintain unit tests to verify developed functionality.
- Optimize software to increase performance
skills and experience required:
- At least two years of web development background using .NET, C#
- Comprehensive understanding of the complete software development lifecycle, including design, development, and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented design principles.
- Robust understanding and experience in database technologies, particularly SQL Server.
- Devops ( Jenkins, Octopus, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform )
- Cloud Technologies ( microservices, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch, Redis )
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can drop your resume or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion!
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | 0127469985 | email@example.com