Opportunity to work on exciting digital solutions
about the company
Randstad has recently partnered with an MSC status company that provides innovative digitisation solutions for organisations across various industries in Malaysia. Your future employer provides the opportunity to work in a progressive enterprise environment, on multiple projects across their large clientele.
about the job
- Develop and maintain front-end applications with React Native as well as other mobile technologies
- Practice writing clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Ensure best practices during coding/development work
- Participate and provide input during discussions about technology and projects alike
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with members
- Assist in testing and carry out debugging of mobile applications
must have requirements
- Minimum 1 year of mobile application development experience
- Strong knowledge of React Native
- Good understanding of the technical fundamentals involved in mobile app development
- Professional attitude and good work ethics
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or IT/ related fields
nice to have requirements
- Familiar with native mobile development with Java, Swift, Objective-c etc.
- Worked on projects in the fin-tech/telco/e-commerce industry
- Fresh graduates with mobile app projects experience encouraged to apply
how to apply
Kindly click on the link to apply if you are interested and suitable for this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Sundar Ravindran | Randstad | firstname.lastname@example.org | +60126396504