about the company
Your future employer is a Property Management Consultancy that has managed multiple projects, looking for an Office Leasing Specialist for their leasing team.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop feasible leasing strategies for the properties managed by the company
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, business partners, etc.
- Conceptualize and develop strategies that will maximize occupancy rate of the building
- Monitor tenant mix to ensure it is commercially profitable to the building
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Prepare leasing budget and rental plans
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably from a sales background
- Ambitious, driven and aggressive character
- Willing to learn and venture into new industry
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....