about the company
Randstad has partnered up with a well known real estate and property company, our client has an outstanding potential market and growth developments in Malaysia with over 49 years of business operations. With their business expansion, they are hiring an Office Manager to join their growing team in Bukit Bintang, KL.
about the job
To plan, manage and execute all aspects of office management functions and provide support to the Directors and their Subsidiary Companies to ensure smooth operations. Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, and task delegation. To ensure the staff focuses on what they do best playing their part to achieve set goals.
A. General Office Functions
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures and monitor internal processes.
- Design and implement filing systems and ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping.
- Provide company secretarial and administrative support.
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, meetings and bookings.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Handle correspondences, incoming mails, travel arrangements and answers phone calls.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
B. Supervision of Staff Functions
- Partner with Finance Head to maintain policies and procedures, assist in recruitment, onboarding new hires and offboarding.
- Manage staff leave and duty roster.
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance.
- Manage internal staff relations.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment.
C. Administration of Assets and Property
- Manage maintenance schedules of company assets and office equipment.
- Manage proper upkeep and maintenance of properties, company cars, office equipment and renewal of permits/licenses/insurance coverage.
D. Any other task that may be assigned by the Company.
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the Director who is an entrepreneurial individual, extremely helpful in providing guidance with strong passion for people.
skills & experience required
You are able to work with one of the fast moving and growing organizations.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in a related field
- Organized, efficient, able to work independently, and meticulous about details
- Good writing (procedures/reports) and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in real estate or property industries
- Role open for Malaysians only
how to apply
To submit your application, please click 'apply' or submit your latest CV to email@example.com.
Shalin Azmi | Randstad Malaysia | +60 10-666 714