about the company:
Randstad is partnering with a Sweden based company that specialize in high street fashion apparel. The company is expanding their distribution centre in Malaysia and looking for a talented operation manager as part of their strategic plan.
duties and responsibility:
- Follow up the overall profitability based on cost effectiveness through accurate planning & budget follow up and by using cost saving initiatives
- Support Inbound & outbound Departments to resolve issues & ensure close alignment with Controlling and Import / Export, Transport where relevant.
- Monitoring and planning with 3PL management team to recruit, develop and retain workforce for Inbound and outbound according to capability needs and forecasted capacity requirements.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities for operation activities to enhance operational performance and development.
- Monitoring 3PL DC inbound & outbound departments to maximize operational excellence, inventory accuracy, quality, efficiency and productivity for ops activities,
- Strong operational 3PL logistics expertise to effectively support and develop the DC operations in alignment with our partners.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end DC processes and garment flow, service level agreement with 3PL
- Solid knowledge in regional and global operational logistics standards, service level promise (online/ stores), as well as sustainability targets
- Possess strong leadership skills that can drive the morale of the team.
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Operation Manager - Apparel Distribution ) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....