about the company
Randstad is partnering with a Swiss based MNC company that specialises in home furniture distribution. The company is growing their footprint in Malaysia and looking for a talented Operation Specialist - Transportation as part of their strategic growth.
duties and responsibility
- Logistical flow performance: Secure logistical operational performance from end-to-end perspective
- Align with stakeholders (3PL/4PL) to ensure smooth logistical operations. Ensure to act on deviation plans if there is prioritisation and cancellation of orders.
- Validate and optimize sending and receiving capabilities as a link between all supply chain stakeholders.
- Change, maintain and continuously improve replenishment solutions. Act upon fluctuations to avoid performance disruptions and increased total cost.
- Lead their implementation (new routes) in alignment with relevant stakeholders and in close cooperation with Service Provider
- University degree in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant workingexperience.
- At least 5 - 6 years working experience in the logistics industry and involvement in transportation management
- Good Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Logistics. Advanced level of calculation methods and analysis tools
- Experience in stakeholder management and strong knowledge in MS excel/PPT/Word will be an added advantage.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Operation Specialist - Transportation ) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.