about the company
Our client is a well-established manufacturer and supplier within the food industry. They have strong global presence and has a plant operating in Malaysia, located in Selangor.
about the job
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be the key driver in the country's development projects, supporting operational excellence implementation and training.
- Work closely with top management to define and initiate process improvement projects to improve efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and business profitability
- Work closely with different stakeholders within manufacturing to ensure successful implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Study cost and effectiveness of current business processes and identify areas of improvement
about the requirement
To excel in this role,
- Degree holder with at least 5 year's managerial work experience within the Operations Excellence field in food manufacturing or packaging industry.
- Good knowledge in Lean Six Sigma, process improvement programs for production management
- Strong analytic skill, with high attention to details, planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skill to manage stakeholders at different level
how to apply
to apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Operations Excellence Manager, Selangor) or call Amanda at 012-4366825 if you are interested in the job.