about the company
Our client are key distributors of health care products and in line with their ongoing operational activities, they are looking for an efficient Operations Manager who specialises in order processing to join their organisation based in Selangor.
about the job
Your role will be crucial in leading and overseeing - Purchasing, Order Processing and Inventory Planning which includes (but not limited to):
- Developing and executing strategic plans to support the rapid growth of the business.
- measure and enhance the effectiveness of internal processes, while also analyzing data for inventory management and planning.
- Cross collaboration with regional stakeholders and ability to display excellent leadership and stakeholder management expertise
- Leading a dynamic team towards consistently high performance and ensuring the compliance of all regulatory requirements.
about the manager/team
You will managing a team size of 6 headcount and reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain.
key skills and experiences
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- At least 5-7 years of Order Processing or Supply Chain experience
- Ability to be hands-on and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Health care / Life science industry experience is preferred