about the company
Your future employer is a well-known shopping mall in Kuching, Sarawak, currently looking for an Operations Manager.
about the job
- Oversee day-to-day mall operations and engineering activities
- Lead the building maintenance works as scheduled
- Handle complaints and requests from tenants and shoppers with adequate solutions
- Coordinate with 3rd party service providers for security, cleaning, landscaping, pest control, IT equipment and software
- Hold meetings of Operations Department and Occupational Safety & Health Committee (JKKP) on weekly/monthly basis
- Liaise and build rapport with vendors and suppliers, making sure that the parties involved deliver high quality services at the right cost
- Conduct and coordinate maintenance of building structure and equipment (lifts, genset, plumbing and water supply, HVAC, chillers, air conditioners, CCTV) with technicians and 3rd party suppliers
- Perform building inspections to ensure mall operations and best practices are well implemented and maintained (onsite support)
- Coordinate with other departments such as finance, leasing, marketing and fit-out
- Perform soft services to ensure the mall meets the expectation on housekeeping, vector control, landscaping and waste management
- Prepare budget for operational expenses and capital expenses
- Perform hard services to ensure building, compound and fixtures, and all equipment are well maintained
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Property/Real Estate Management, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in malls or commercial buildings
- Proven track record in handling mall operations/maintenance, safety & security, and facilities management in reputable shopping malls
- Knowledgeable in various mechanical and electrical (M&E) systems
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume.