about the role - associate recruitment consultant
In your role, you’ll be responsible for the development of your own network of clients and candidates.
Through Randstad’s resources and market research, you’ll add value through the learning and sharing of your knowledge about the latest labour and talent trends with your clients. In the process of talent matching, you’ll also learn about candidates’ expectations and career aspirations to match them with their ideal employer.
- Responsible for all permanent and contracting recruitment placements in your specialisation.
Lead and provide support to encourage professional development growth within your team as well as ensure consistent team efficiency and performance
Create a client and candidate development strategy and drive robust sales and marketing activities to increase awareness and engagement.
- Establish and maintain high-trust relationships with clients through in-depth industry and employment market intelligence.
- Perform in-depth market analysis of the market and labour trends to position yourself as the go-to market expert and support your client's human capital development.
skills and experience
- University degree / diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional at creating opportunities and influencing outcomes
- Commercially- and digitally-savvy
- Motivated and driven to produce consistent performance
culture and benefits
Randstad Malaysia is a people-first organisation. We go above and beyond to ensure that every employee feels empowered to make and drive change, while looking after their physical and mental health.
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to medical insurance benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development programme and a customised individual development plan to fast-track your career with us. As a global HR company, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to collaborate with other teams and markets as you grow with us.