Business Intelligence Analyst
Global Business Intelligence Lead
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright offers solutions Globally in North America, EMEA, and APAC. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues from different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive and culturally inclusive mindset.
job context and purpose
Purpose of the job
The purpose of this role is to partner with the Regional BI customers within RSR (who can include but not limited to Data engineering, BI Support Teams, Operational Teams, Internal teams and RSR clients) and provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards across all operating companies within RSR. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for external clients and internal stakeholders.
As a Business intelligence analyst you will be responsible for overseeing the end to end delivery of account and client BI reporting. This will include working with data engineering to provide usable datasets, create dashboards with meaningful insights & visualizations within our BI solution (DOMO) and ongoing communication and partnering with the ‘BI consumers’. The key to this is as a Business Intelligence analyst you will be a commercial and operational expert with the ability to translate data into insights. You will use this to mitigate risk, find operational and revenue generating opportunities and provide business solutions.
- RSR internal stakeholders include but are not limited to C-Suite, Finance, Regional Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, and operational account leaders.
- RSR client's
Implementation Support (50%):
- Support the implementation workstream lead responsible for delivering a reporting suite and introductory standard for the account and client.
- Provide recommendations on organizing the same concept offerings to appropriate ‘tier based’ programs currently licensed for Talent Radar.
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual conditions around reporting, financial elements, SLA's and KPI's are reviewed, understood and adhered to
- Assess operating reality to validate solution requirements and adjust as needed
- Implement and reinforce tools including standards, procedures, and documentation
- Ensure team has living documentation on each client billing and reporting process
- Oversee the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations
- Maintain a comprehensive quality management program
- Build, implement, and schedule production standards of files and reports to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure reporting quality and accuracy by evaluating, integrating, and complementing data sources
- Execute continuous process improvement process
- Knowledge of general database functions, data storage, data models, and data transfer protocols
Create data solutions (30%):
- Responsible for being the liaison between ops teams and the regional BI teams/data engineering teams
- Stakeholder management
- Gather user requirements and build data driven solutions for users problems
- Analyse complex data to determine correlation and data integrity issues
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders in an organized manner to contribute to the objectives of the BI team and demonstrate RSR value.
- Contribute to the success of a wider global team
- Serve as a functional and technical data visualization and business intelligence subject matter expert.
- Support in BI projects
- Ensure technical documentation is created in line with the business standards
Maintain Standards (20%):
- Work within the agreed parameters aligned to the global method of BI production
- Focus first and foremost on delivery of RSR data lake and available benchmarking tools with the eventual goal of client data incorporated into TalentRadar platform in alignment with predictive analytics goals of the organization.
- Leverage an agile work environment to incorporate new innovative and value add components to existing portfolios
- Organize a feedback standard from stakeholders (internal and external) in order to create use case, case study materials and other customer facing material (coordinate with RFP and sales approach as appropriate)
- Promote available resources and enterprise tools for operations training/ coaching needs from a BI perspective
- Ensure data governance principles and guidelines are being met
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, Master’s degree a plus
Experience & Knowledge
- Project Management and/or process improvement experience highly preferred
- MI/Business Intelligence/Data Science/Analytics background is essential
- Working in complex multinational organizations which would preferably be in HR Staffing or Outsourcing
- Ability to take complex problems and explain them in an initiative way to stakeholders at all levels both internal and externally
- A working knowledge of data warehousing technologies, advanced Excel and BI tools
- A working understanding of MySQL
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience in the recruitment industry (e.g. MSP/RPO) and/or B2B marketing
- Experience with Domo or other data visualization tools and GCP