As a Business Development Director (International Accounts) in Randstad Sourceright EMEA sales team - You will be responsible for helping to design and execute the sales strategies supporting the Senior Vice President Global Sales, attending sales meetings to support/ drive negotiations.
The role will be inspirational in setting the strategic direction for the International Accounts, helping to build high-performing sales teams, and cultivating a culture of sharing best practices and information throughout Randstad.
What You Will Do
- Lead/Consult Sales during high-impact negotiations, ensuring the utilization of optimal negotiation designs based on game theory (including bargaining and auction theory, where applicable).
- Sells complex/customized products and services to significant customers and achieves sales targets.
- Manages key client and customer relationships.
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Research, monitor, and report on market/competitor activity within the MSP/RPO arena.
- Develops and delivers account plans for assigned leads, leading the sales and negotiation team efforts focussed on new sales and expansion of existing accounts in the sales portfolio to deliver outperformance.
- Works in close partnership with the Randstad Sourceright EMEA Leadership Team and Enterprise executive leadership team as well as country leaders/OpCo MDs – communicating progress, ensuring alignment with negotiation strategies.
- The role holder will influence sales/ sales negotiation strategies across the Randstad organization, influencing country MDs and other business leaders.
- Aligns the objectives with negotiation strategy through active participation in strategic planning and sales strategy development.
What Will You Bring?
- Should have substantial experience in establishing and driving world-class company-wide contract management processes and principles.
- Evidence of successful large and complex sales achievements.
- Experience in negotiating contracts, in multinational company environments.
- Experience in working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on the bid process.
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines.
- Experience in planning and managing resources to deliver predetermined objectives.
- Able to communicate effectively with large suppliers at the management level.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with executive leadership internally and externally.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills; ability to impact and influence outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Strong English language skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation.
- Absolutely unique training and development opportunities.
- An excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Opportunity to grow and contribute in a highly visible role.
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact us - email@example.com...