How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work onsite at our client, Bayer. In this dynamic Benelux team, you, as a Recruitment Consultant, are in the lead of a variety of external and internal vacancies in different business units and departments and are specifically responsible for Campus Recruitment. You are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy in close collaboration with the hiring manager; from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
- Conduct intake meetings, write and publish job postings.
- Screening potential candidates (CV screening, telephone screening interviews, assessing candidates).
- Scheduling and conducting video and face-to-face interviews.
- Present candidates to the hiring manager and steer the decision-making process.
- Extend offers and guide the candidate until the onboarding is complete.
- Maintaining the ATS system up to date (reporting on screenings, interviews, rating of candidates, status application, etc.).
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and recruitment strategies are in place.
- Establish partnerships with schools and universities, attending job fairs, collaborating with student organisations, conducting targeted workshops to effectively create a talent pool.
- Development and maintenance of an active talent pool, expanding a personal network in the sector.
- Participating in various projects within recruitment and selection (employer branding, internal mobility, etc.)
- Strong track record within the recruitment industry (pharma, tech, or IT field), preferably in campus recruitment.
- Corporate or RPO experience is a must.
- Experience working on-site with a client is desirable.
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- Full proficiency in Dutch and English languages is preferred.
What we can offer:
- The sky’s the limit with our highly professional development programs designed to grow your skills for now and the future.
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize well-being, diversity and inclusion.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
Want to read more about our company?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated recruiter via direct message or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about working at Bayer, please check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux and follow us via #teambayerbenelux!...