Who We Are
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. As a Fortune 500 company, we are one of the largest HR services providers in the world. In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary.
What You Will Do
To work as part of the HR team to provide a professional, comprehensive, proactive, and responsive HR service, with a particular emphasis on HR administration and ER support, to the business. Main responsibilities focused on the onboarding process.
Onboarding Process/ Starter Administration:
- Production of contractual correspondence: to include offer letters and contracts, reports, forms, and other documents
- Carrying out reference checks and reporting any issues to the HRBP
- Ensuring all eligibility to work is obtained before making offers of employment
- Ensure all employee information is obtained and stored within e-files to include CVs, employment references, personal details, emergency contact details, and other relevant employment/benefits documents.
- Conduct new starter reviews
Changes and Leaver Administration:
- Production of changes letters for existing employees confirming promotions change to jobs, salary increases, bonuses, etc
- Confirm in writing acceptance of any resignation by a return to ensure their termination of employment is handled professionally and efficiently
- Carry out exit interviews to gain more understanding of their reasons for leaving
- Advise employees on benefits relevant to their grade
What You Will Bring
- 2 + years of experience in the Corporate HR environment
- Onboarding process knowledge
- Fluent in English
Who You Are
- History of and ability to perform in a large organization
- Collaborating with others
- Quality Orientation to accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved
- Planning and Organizing to complete work efficiently and on time.
What We Offer
- Experience in an international HR team at one of the biggest HR services provider companies on a global scale
- Friendly "multi-culti" environment
- Professional and personal growth in a dynamic team - where constructive ideas are welcomed
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
- Optional remote working
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Brand new office with chill-out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace, free coffee and tea
- Team building events (one beer opportunity, XMAS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad)
Start your online application by clicking on the button "apply"!