What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningfaul every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for an
Executive Management Assistant - North Rhine Westfalen
Responsibilities will include
- managing relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met while supporting senior colleagues in managing more complex client and customer relationships
- acting as the first point of contact for requests from clients, scan these requests for urgency and confidentiality, answer, redirect, monitor and/or follow-up.
- overseeing, organizing and ensuring distribution of incoming and outgoing email to clients
- drafting, revising and sending correspondence to clients
- collecting data, preparing, revising and distributing reports
- acting as a sounding board for directors
- writing and distributing memos and internet items on behalf of management
- preparing and reviewing reports / presentations
- planning and organizing office and travel logistics
- arranging venues, equipment, catering, accommodation and travel for complex events involving multiple participants arriving from various locations
- arranging meeting facilities and providing the required assistance for participants, preparing documentation, taking notes and making sure actions are being addressed.
What you will need
- at least 2-3 years of experience in Executive Assistant position
- proven EA experience at senior level
- previous work experience in an international or multi geographical role and in working with different time zones
- intuitive, predictive approach
- first class organizational and communication skills
- excellent attention to detail
- customer and service led focus
- strong presentation preparation skills
Further advantageous qualities
- experience in a recruitment or service led business
- advanced google suite knowledge (gmail and google slides, google sheets etc)
- we are empowered to speak up - through our Randstad in Touch engagement program, we gather real-time feedback and take action on employees’ suggestions and ideas
- we work with diverse and creative people from the best companies globally
- our leaders are inspiring us to do our best for our clients, candidates and colleagues
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we empower our people through great conversations - not static performance reviews - to position them for success
- we embrace diversity and support our clients to achieve their own Diversity & Inclusion goals
we are committed to growing sustainable communities, and through Randstad with Heart we give all our employees 8 hours of volunteering time to support a charity of their choice. We also have a long-standing partnership with Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) and encourage our employees to volunteer....