How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach to blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for an Expert Talent Advisor to work exclusively with one of our clients who is an American multinational pharmaceutical company. In this dynamic team, you, as an Expert Talent Advisor, are in the lead of a variety of external and internal vacancies in different business units and departments. You are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy in close collaboration with the hiring manager; from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
What will you do?
- Conduct intake meetings, and write and publish job postings.
- Screening potential candidates (CV screening, telephone screening interviews, assessing candidates).
- Scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Present candidates to the hiring manager and steer the decision-making process.
- Maintaining the ATS system up to date (reporting on screenings, interviews, rating of candidates, status application, etc.).
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and recruitment strategies are in place.
- Development and maintenance of an active talent pool, expanding a personal network in the sector.
- Participating in various projects within recruitment and selection (employer branding, internal mobility, etc.)
- Working from the office at least once per week (Location: Darmstadt)
What will you bring?
- Strong track record within the recruitment industry (pharma, tech, or IT field)
- Corporate or RPO experience is an advantage
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work
- Desire to drive efficiency and process optimization within the team
- Collaborate with the local HR team on desired improvements
- Full proficiency in German and English languages
What we can offer;
- The sky’s the limit with our highly professional development programs designed to grow your skills for now and the future
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize well-being, diversity, and inclusion
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates
Want to read more about our company?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner - Dorottya at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....