As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
What will you do:
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced recruiting team, working to coordinate candidate interviews with hiring managers (by phone and email), managing complex scheduling requirements, as well as booking candidate travel.
- Represent the RSR Recruiting organization to internal & external stakeholders and candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high quality work
- Participate in “candidate experience” initiatives
- Manage key administrative processes through the recruiting cycle
- A patient, detail oriented, mature person
- Open for other cultures
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Fluent in English, very good German (at least B2 level)
- Team player
- Able to juggle several kinds of tasks at once & prioritize them
- A positive person who is looking for challenges
What we can offer:
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme;
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company;
- Private health insurance (Medicover);
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace;
- Teambuilding events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad);
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Are you interested? Click on the “Apply now” button....