Internal Communications business partner - marketing & comms team Randstad Enterprise.
Global Internal Communications Manager
about Randstad Enterprise.
Randstad Enterprise provides solutions and expertise that help large enterprise companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), In-House and Professional services, and outplacement and career transition services.
job context and purpose
The Marketing and Comms team consists of six specialised domains including:
Internal Communications Team - For any services business - especially one as intrinsically integrated with our clients - our people are our greatest marketing asset and brand ambassador. As we come together as one business, informing, engaging and inspiring our people about the journey we are on and the role each and everyone of us has to play in it is key.
Brand and Reputation - The team focuses on building our brand and reputation in the external market and encompasses some exciting new strategic partnerships. It includes our thought leadership and content creation, PR, Media Relations, Social Media and Analyst Relations and our brand & creative services team.
Solutions Marketing - The team develops a deep understanding of markets, trends and buyers needs and ensures we are communicating compelling and differentiated solutions value propositions to address our clients’ greatest talent challenges.
Digital experience and Demand Marketing - The digital experience and demand marketing team delivers global, innovative, best-in-class and integrated marketing programs with unshakeable focus on the digital customer experience and revenue impact of those programs.
Customer & Growth Marketing - This team is a key enabler of growth; working closely together with our business on winning, re-winning and expansion of our customers, and growing and nurturing target accounts.
The Internal Communications business partner plays a part in the implementation of our global internal communication strategy aligned specifically to a number of executives in the global leadership team, including using a variety of tools and techniques to improve engagement, alignment to our Randstad brand and strategy, increase visibility of leadership and maximise the opportunity for knowledge sharing and connection across the business.
your typical day includes
- Supporting Randstad Global Communications and the Global Enterprise Communications team in the execution of global internal communications strategy and programs with your allocated business verticals.
- Ensuring internal alignment with external messaging, working closely with the global marketing and HR teams.
- Developing effective content that is relevant for different groups of employees, including development of town halls and other presentations for regional leadership.
- Creating content about important updates, news, events and changes so employees are always informed and feel connected to the organisation.
- Preparing materials such as presentations and printed collateral to support key announcements.
- Ensuring consistent framing of messages.
- Publishing videos and photography on intranet, blogs etc.
- Editing and revising content of senior stakeholders as required.
- Supporting in the organisation / coordination of internal events (e.g. conferences, webinars)
- Managing the Randstad Enterprise related intranet pages including the creation, management and data analytics.
- Tracking internal communications performance, including click-through-rates for emails and the intranet and work to improve these results.
- University/Post Graduate or equivalent professional & intellectual experience
- 5 years experience writing in formal and social/journalistic communication styles
- Experience building presentations, from storyline to preparing slides following corporate business brand guidelines
- Evidence of working with and managing expectations of senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently, at pace and balance a variety of tasks at one time
- Experience of planning and managing resources to deliver predetermined objectives as specified by more senior managers.
knowledge and competencies
- Comfortable with social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and Linkedin, advantageous to have competency in building basic microsites or websites (no coding experience required).
- Passion for inclusivity and operating with a global mindset.
- Collaborates well in a team environment both virtual and physical and can develop warm stakeholder relationships.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
- Positive, professional, with the ability to thrive in a global environment.
- Get-it-done attitude.
- A future thinking person who can think of both today, near future and far future together.
additional skills needed
- Fluent in English and enjoys communication with multicultural and multilingual colleagues.