- Newly created role for the APAC region
- Opportunity to work for a global brand in recruitment services
- Manage all aspects of IT Security & Data Privacy
Provide expert advice and partner with business leaders & key stakeholders across the organisation > Lead and manage the Security & Data Privacy Compliance function for APAC region.
About the Opportunity
A critical member of the global technology team, the IT Security & Data Privacy Compliance Manager, will work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders from Digital Innovation, Enterprise Risk Management, and relevant business groups to support the risk identification and management process across all aspects of Information Security.
Reporting to the Global Senior Information Security Manager, you will perform third party vendor risk assessments across software/hardware platforms on premises and cloud hosted, and will work closely with our clients to help them meet IT Security & Data Privacy requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in Law, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant discipline, with min. 5 years experience in a similar role within Information Security, Third Party Management, and/or Data Protection
- Strong experience analysing, developing, testing, implementing and reviewing third party risk and vulnerability assessments
- In depth knowledge of complex information security management frameworks, and understanding of privacy laws, and data protection principles and best practices
- Current certifications in ISO 27001, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT or ISEC will be highly regarded
- Exceptional stakeholder management and business partnering skills, solution/outcome focussed, along with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our depth of experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition, from permanent employees to contingent and contractor workforce, with our key offerings of Managed Services Provider (MSP) Programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Integrated Talent Solutions.
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
‘Apply Now’ to express your interest in this opportunity. For further details, contact Iwona Matkowska on firstname.lastname@example.org