Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
We are looking for Operations Managers with RPO or MSP experience to join our TALENT POOL for future opportunities!
The Operations Manager is responsible for providing the client with a tailor-made RPO/MSP solution based on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract. Managing and controlling all aspects of RPO/MSP delivery within the designated business areas of the client company. Liaising and interfacing with Hiring Managers and key external and internal stakeholders to add value to the process and managing an onsite recruitment delivery team.
You will be responsible for
- providing direction and guidance to the onsite team
- leading and managing day to day client relationships, to manage client expectations and provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- managing account performance to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded
- taking responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organization
- providing insight to accompany management information reporting for clients
- escalation management, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed
- leading and implementing continuous process improvement activities/programs
- building own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework
- coaching and mentoring team to meet service level(s) required and ensure best practice process is followed
- provide induction, development, reward and succession planning
The successful candidate should have
- managed an experienced Recruitment team
- experience working onsite, client facing experience which can be either in-house, or working for an RPO or MSP provider
- Experience within the banking/financial services industry is considered to be an asset
- complete fluency in the Dutch and English language
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- extensive learning opportunities and a set career path
Please apply today to be part of our world class team!
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP)...